Monday, November 13, 2006

Falling in Love....... Again...!!!!

My heart and me, was once with you,
Hand in hand, holding a life u promised.
Now broken down to a lonely corner,
Hugging only the memories left by you.
From the first you talked to the last you bore,
In my tears i see the days we shared.
The way you were, like no other had been,
Are now pages in my nostalgic yore.
You were so special and i too had been,
Your worries and joy sought solace in me,
Only me i thought filled your heart,
Now a torned down love i have never seen,
Echoes of your voice, soft and divine.
Even now green are your smiles, i would never see,
And your sensual touches, on my heart and me
Still you are an angel, though cannot be mine
Starting to hate myself, my sin and you,
For i wanted to possess beyond your memories,
And you buried, i thought you never would,
But still i am insane, with all desires for you...!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger karma said...

mate.....
great start to ur unequivocal inner thought stream in electronic stream .... but i was not able to relate to this poem coz me still a bachelor from viveka!!!

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jus hapnd 2 read ur lines on love..its jus excellent..keep blogging..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home