Monday, November 06, 2006

well i really dunno wat to type in my first blog.... after long hours of thinkin i've decided to blog my poems instead... hope u will enjoy these... here goes my first one...

Glance And Words

I felt my mind floating high above
The clouds of joy kissing me.
A day my life reluctantly strode past
engraved in my heart and history.
to those yearning days an end is imposed
when my eyes relished only her distant smiles,
those flirtations just kept eluding me,
my thoughts wondered and my words dozed.
to the day, my mind held indifferences,
a pleasant surprise waited behind its doors,
that i would get to smell her fragrance,
and the aura of her breath going to erode my senses.
a day when my words met hers'
amidst two minds trembling with shyness
to talk an epic for an eternity of duets
only a silence won tinted with words so scarce.
our visions locked and the urge it conveyed,
to fall in love at every instance of that time,
so the senses emoted for a romantic hug,
then my joy shouted, 'for each other we are made'.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger karma said...

mate can u also include inferrential questions also...
so that i can practice these poems as rc for cat...
nice flow of thoughts..

ore poetry thaan po!!!
kalakku

 

Post a Comment

<< Home